The teti-tu company operates in the field of web design and personalized web site development.
We at teti-tu are ready to develop any idea.
Our knowledge has been gained through many years of work and will be at your service during all stages of the project:
From finding a worthy and catchy name for your organization, a slogan that will characterize your work and attract potential clients and an appropriate logo; through functional characterizing of the different web site sections to the graphic design that expresses the client's wishes and dreams, technical development of the web site, its construction and its final launching.
Moreover, our knowledge in this field is also at your service during the domain acquisition (we will require no fee). We will recommend preferable storage servers in Israel or abroad and optimize your web site for search engines (SEO).
The teti-tu team is composed of Tamir and Shiri, who had met during their work at the Eagleshade Company and were married in 2001.
Tamir has had 16 years of experience working with computers, 7 of those spent working as an ASP programmer for the Internet.
He is an expert at solving problems and has extensive technological knowledge in software as well as in hardware.
Through the years Tamir has presented creative solutions for various problems encountered by companies large and small alike, such as:
- Constructing a decentralized system for performing risk capital evaluation and its synchronization with the Migdal Company database.
- Constructing an Intranet system for the Strauss Company customer support, where products are updated from the company database.
- Constructing a portal for Mitchatnim, the biggest wedding web site in Israel, and constructing a platform for the production of mini-sites (small web sites with identical formats that images and texts can be attached to) for their various clients.
- Constructing a broadcasting schedule on the web site of the Hop Company, which is updated from an Excel file also used by the Hot and Yes companies.
- Constructing a system for El-Al Cargo that shows the luggage routes at different times and locations as the data arrives from El-Al's internal system.
- Maintenance of the economics department's internal system at the Kav Manche Company.
- Construction of a synchronization system of the bus schedules for the Superbus Company and its presentation on the company web site.
Among the web sites that Tamir has constructed during his work at Eagleshade are those of the Israel Antiquities Authority, Emeq Ha-Ela Vineyards, the Mitchatnim web site, Hop, the children's web site of the Israel Cancer Association and others.
Shiri came to the field of Internet related work in 1998; she had worked in various companies until she began working at Eagleshade in 2000.
Shiri has studied graphic design and fashion design alongside with marketing and sales promotion.
She also draws and does applied art, but her true passion lies with web designing.
During her work at the Eagleshade Company Shiri wrote rhymed fairy-tales for the children's web site Alfy's Island (Ha-Eee shel Alfy) and also wrote the lyrics for the opening theme of the web site.
She went on to create and characterize the reading game Ot va-Od, which can be seen on the above-mentioned web site.
In addition, during her work at teti-tu she performed technical and functional specification papers for the City of David web sites (English and Hebrew) and produced the Dead Sea Scrolls disc for the Israel Antiquities Authority.
Among our clients are small businesses such as Elat Ha-Yam, Arava Studio, Inkod Communication and others, and large organizations such as Strauss-Elite, The Rubin Museum, Haifa University, the Israel Antiquities Authority and more.
>> Please click here for a look at our work portfolio<<